What's new

NEW CONTEST

Working on developing a remote control that will neutralize everyone's exterior Christmas lights as I drive by their house.
Bah,, humbug.
Last
Dude.....sometimes I swear you are a genius....that is the greatest idea ever. Could you imagine the fun one could have.
Last
 
Just a few bucks in clad, but it was so nice to be out there. The weather has been very unkind here these past few weeks.
I did no detecting....but I'm over 200 on silver coins and some paper Bill's already found....and today I had to take a break and run the kid back to college....but i was able to see.......in the back corner....a very large safe....fingers crossed.
Last
 
I would love to find a safe.
How about a stout bass rod with a treble hook. Drive by house and cast out of truck bed, snag a string of lights and keep going. Or just drive thru the yard at 3 a.m.
 
How about a stout bass rod with a treble hook. Drive by house and cast out of truck bed, snag a string of lights and keep going. Or just drive thru the yard at 3 a.m.

You will now be known as Hillbilly Grinch.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1543208630.424275.webp
 
You will now be known as Hillbilly Grinch.

View attachment 1655210

I was just throwing ideas. It will take years for them to perfect their deal.
Unless it is a smart home and you hack their wi-fi.
Of course, I would never do something like that. I a m team Santa.
 
It's almost slumber time for you guys, so that means I will be last.
 
It's almost slumber time for you guys, so that means I will be last.

So soon you forget I went back to work today and I work nights. I got this on lockdown until the sun comes up.

Last
 
Just got off of work and now a couple hour wind down period....all while keeping a hawk eye on

Last
 
off to work i go
 
Well, I'm putting the final touches on the pigeon breeding area in the barn. It's very important that there are no drafts
Tomorrow I drive down to the Pigeon Supply store for feed, meds, a few items I can't make myself, and a few birds.
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom