NEW CONTEST

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Working on developing a remote control that will neutralize everyone's exterior Christmas lights as I drive by their house.
Bah,, humbug.
Last
Dude.....sometimes I swear you are a genius....that is the greatest idea ever. Could you imagine the fun one could have.
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a few bucks in clad, but it was so nice to be out there. The weather has been very unkind here these past few weeks.
I did no detecting....but I'm over 200 on silver coins and some paper Bill's already found....and today I had to take a break and run the kid back to college....but i was able to see.......in the back corner....a very large safe....fingers crossed.
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would love to find a safe.
How about a stout bass rod with a treble hook. Drive by house and cast out of truck bed, snag a string of lights and keep going. Or just drive thru the yard at 3 a.m.

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How about a stout bass rod with a treble hook. Drive by house and cast out of truck bed, snag a string of lights and keep going. Or just drive thru the yard at 3 a.m.

You will now be known as Hillbilly Grinch.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1543208630.424275.jpg

Woodsy

Oct 26, 2018
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Tejon, Outlaw, Mojave, Nox 800, E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's almost slumber time for you guys, so that means I will be last.

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
off to work i go

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I'm putting the final touches on the pigeon breeding area in the barn. It's very important that there are no drafts
Tomorrow I drive down to the Pigeon Supply store for feed, meds, a few items I can't make myself, and a few birds.
Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread