What's new

NEW CONTEST

AH! It feels so good to be last.
 
Well after a little thunder from down under I’m back in good shape. And back in

Last
 
Top of the morning folks!
 
Dolphin is at the vet. Valley gassed him.
Another day of being last.
 
I dont see any signs of this snow melting today at least.
 
Yay! Flipper is Back!
Hey Flipper go for help! Timmy fell down the well again!
 
I didnt go detecting....but I did hit silver...
I will take it
20 of the Ike 40% silver bicentennial dollars is nice as are some of the proof sets...like the 1952 s proof set. 1543366354504.webp1543366661611.webp
 
Got that safe open I see. Good haul.
Nope....their was 2 safes....on small one large. Both were empty. These came out of a tackle box that had all the insides taken out and had a wooden lock box in it. Taped under the lock box was the key. Lol
 
Nope....their was 2 safes....on small one large. Both were empty. These came out of a tackle box that had all the insides taken out and had a wooden lock box in it. Taped under the lock box was the key. Lol
I weighed the ike dollars and they are clad. Some are very high grade but not the 40% silver Ikes. All D mint...so I dont think they are worth much more than face value of 20.00.
 
I am sort of surprised at the low prices for a lot of coins.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom