What's new

NEW CONTEST

Well, I'm putting the final touches on the pigeon breeding area in the barn. It's very important that there are no drafts
Tomorrow I drive down to the Pigeon Supply store for feed, meds, a few items I can't make myself, and a few birds.
Last
That's great....but shouldn't you prioritize your project for the christmas light hacker? I'm in much need to control all the locals christmas lights!
Last
 
Well yes,, the remote is on the drawing board but the pigeon breeding season is upon us. Most of the local homeowners haven't put their lights up yet. I'm having a little problem with the prototype. It seems the people who leave their lights hung at the end of the holiday season are coming home to a house completely lit up.
 
Good morning and...

LAST!
 
Dolphin and Wind are playing with fire. You guys better go get real Christmas trees and string lights on everything you got. Santa has people everywhere.
 
Not so fast Mr. Prince. Don't crack the plum bottle just yet, because im:

LAST
 
The weather forecast ain't looking to good til Thursday. We're supposed to get some snow tonight.
Showers on and off through Wednesday. I think I'll put this trip off until Thursday.
Last
 
Last edited:
If you was traveling to Last, I is already there!
 
long cold day at work. time to make some dinner and relax
 
Lots of snow today. So no treasure hunting.
 
I can't eat hot spicy food. My limit is garlic. Any spice or Pepper that can stop your breathing is out of the question for me.
 
People will be holding their breath around Valley for sure.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom