What's new

NEW CONTEST

I am sort of surprised at the low prices for a lot of coins.
The Ikes are in the one roll....the rest are silver. The one .999 1 troy ounce silver eagle is painted and can sell for around 26.00 as silver is low right now. Their is probably over 150.00 dollars in silver. I will take it
 
I am sort of surprised at the low prices for a lot of coins.

I’m thinking about buying some bulk silver but am debating on if it should be bullion or coins. Silver closed at $14.27 an ounce today. I’m leaning toward bullion.
 
I’m thinking about buying some bulk silver but am debating on if it should be bullion or coins. Silver closed at $14.27 an ounce today. I’m leaning toward bullion.
I do alot of silver coin rings for people and I've been hoarding the silver punch outs until silver rises in price....I have a nice stockpile started. Buying coins is nice right now. I've seen 20 Kennedys 1964 selling for under 120 on eBay....not to long ago they would go for 140.00+shipping. Good time to buy.
Last
 
I have a tub of Mixed scrap gold. Mostly 14kt. I'm thinking about cashing it in. Maybe buy an
Equinox 800.
Last
 
I currently own a CTX 3030, an XP DEUS, an Etrac, and 2 Excaliburs. Do I really need another metal detector?? Lol
Last

Is that a trick question? You know you want it lol.
I don't know...once I learn how to use my Garrett well, I may go to a higher end machine. But I don't see .myself having an arsenal of detectors.
Which one is your favourite of the ones you have?
 
Good night folks.
 
Is that a trick question? You know you want it lol.
I don't know...once I learn how to use my Garrett well, I may go to a higher end machine. But I don't see .myself having an arsenal of detectors.
Which one is your favourite of the ones you have?

Well, the Excaliburs are my salt water machines. No other machine will stay balanced in salt water.
The DEUS is great in open fields or woods where there is relatively little trash. The CTX is able to neutralize bottle caps and iron in the older parks of New York City. It will find deep old Silver. The Etrac was my upgrade from the AT PRO and will scream at you when the coil goes over Silver.
 
Well, the Excaliburs are my salt water machines. No other machine will stay balanced in salt water.
The DEUS is great in open fields or woods where there is relatively little trash. The CTX is able to neutralize bottle caps and iron in the older parks of New York City. It will find deep old Silver. The Etrac was my upgrade from the AT PRO and will scream at you when the coil goes over Silver.
I like that
Last
 
Just purchased a Postal Money Order for the purchase of 2 pairs of White Homers. These birds are now in Ohio and should be shipped to me next Monday or Tuesday.
And so it begins.
Last
 
Just purchased a Postal Money Order for the purchase of 2 pairs of White Homers. These birds are now in Ohio and should be shipped to me next Monday or Tuesday.
And so it begins.
Last
I just found some witchcraft (rare) books from 1970 in this unit....I'm spooked! In the box with them were full notepads of spells!
Everyone check everything....wind....make sure those Homer pigeons dont have zombie teeth!
Last
 
Today is my Friday, it’s raining, and the stock market is up. It’s going to be a good day.

Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom