$ilver$urfer
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Sep 4, 2010
- Messages
- 1,148
- Reaction score
- 19
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I think Wednesdays might be my new CRH day instead of Fridays just because I had great luck today.
For those of you who read a recent post of mine about a bank teller calling me about her half bag being full the story continues here. I filled and bought the other bag off the machine and found another [9] 40%ers (the last bag that filled had [1] '64 and [8] 40%ers). Extra bonus: a magician's coin popped out of the reject tray while I was dumping my halves! 
I bought the head teller who called me a $10 gift card to Dunkin' Doughnuts and she was really happy. I then stopped at a few other banks on my way home and did great!
Bank #1: [1] 40%er and [1] 1940 quarter out of .75 cents
Bank #2: nada
Bank #3: [1] 40%er and [4] '64s out of $3.50
Bank #4: [17] Ikes
Bank #5: nada
Bank #6: [5] Ikes and a few dollars of clad halves
HH,
$ilver$urfer
For those of you who read a recent post of mine about a bank teller calling me about her half bag being full the story continues here. I filled and bought the other bag off the machine and found another [9] 40%ers (the last bag that filled had [1] '64 and [8] 40%ers). Extra bonus: a magician's coin popped out of the reject tray while I was dumping my halves! 
I bought the head teller who called me a $10 gift card to Dunkin' Doughnuts and she was really happy. I then stopped at a few other banks on my way home and did great!
Bank #1: [1] 40%er and [1] 1940 quarter out of .75 cents
Bank #2: nada
Bank #3: [1] 40%er and [4] '64s out of $3.50
Bank #4: [17] Ikes
Bank #5: nada
Bank #6: [5] Ikes and a few dollars of clad halves
HH,
$ilver$urfer

Upvote
0







