What's new

New cz3d owner needs recommendations please.

steveo40

Jr. Member
Joined
May 10, 2014
Messages
39
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Hello, My new cz3d will be delivered today and I need new headphones since they do not come with the detector. What headphones would you recommend for the cz3d. I was considering killer b headphones but not sure which model. Thank you in advance. Steve
 
Killer B's would be fine. I like the Detector Pro's myself, mainly the Black Widow's. I'm on my iPad so I can't post a photo or Link.
 
I have recently bought a cz3d also....be aware that the headphone jack on the cz is a mono style and most headphones like the gray ghosts or koss phones are stereo style plug and will require a cheap adaptor to work with your new cz.
 
I use a set of Killer B's. They have a switch that let's you use them on different detector without an adapter. I flip it one way to use it on my Sovereign GT and the other way for my Tejon.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom