What's new

New Detector

markotims

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 14, 2016
Messages
2
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites, Bounty Hunter &
Fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is my first post so bear with me... I have used a DFX for years but as I have grown older it seems to give me a neck and back ache after swinging it all day. So yesterday I went out and bought a new Fisher F11 and took it out for the first time today. Very light weight with no real learning curve. Here is a picture of the first days find. I still rely on me DFX but I am extremely impressed with this little Fisher! The ring says 24K Sterling. Coins and ring.webpRing 2 14 16.webp
 
Upvote 20
Very impressive hunt with that new machine. So what did you do with the ring that was stamped 24k -Sterling?
 
I guess I will hang onto it for a while.
 
outstanding.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
well done nice little haul :thumbsup:
 
Welcome and good job 24k? and sterling?
 
Wow very nice
 
Nice finds,
Sterling usually indicates, 92.5% silver
24K usually indicates pure gold
Something isn't right with that stamp
 
"GREAT FINDS" I know the feeling about heavy machines & getting old.
 
Very nice hunt and finds! As for the DFX weight, I use a harness system and the machine is virtually weightless.
 
The ring is silver with a band of gold around it. Nice finds
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom