New Deus Coil??

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It already has 4k (super low) so word is it is much higher frequencies...

OP
OP
C

corpsman

Jul 7, 2015
Nashville, TN
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Tesoro Vaquero
Had: Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro Bandito 2 uMax, Tesoro Bandito 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
yeah, from what I read, it looked like the frequencies are going to be in the 20, 30, maybe even 40 kilohertz range. I haven no experience with frequencies over 19 kH.

Maine_Capt

Apr 21, 2015
Southern Maine
Detector(s) used
XP Deus * 11-in coil
Minelab Equinox 600
Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Tesoro Silver Sabre II Vintage 1990s
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The European Press is claiming that it would also include 10khz, as well as 20, 30, and 40 khz
I sure wish I had one in place of my 11-in coil to go cellar holing this weekend!

Given the insane amount of work it is to design and test and produce a system of this caliber (and once again, raise the bar for the competition), I'm trying to be somewhat realistic on the time-frame.

I'm just hoping to have one for next Spring :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

corpsman

Jul 7, 2015
Nashville, TN
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Tesoro Vaquero
Had: Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro Bandito 2 uMax, Tesoro Bandito 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm not much of an electronics guru. I know 10 kH would be a good frequency for civil war relic hunting, but I wonder what would happen if you additionally threw in the higher frequencies in with it at the same time??

celtic fox

Nov 8, 2015
surrey uk
Detector(s) used
ctx3030 , deus lite , garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wonder how good would the higher frequency be

nickeltabs

Feb 2, 2013
West Michigan, Holland
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Garrett AT Pro
1 Garrett Pro Pointer
1 Lesche Trowel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New coil and pin pointer?

Its all in French, it seems to show the history and at 18:30 in it will show the box and pictures of the new coil and pin pointer and more

News sur le Deus et les produits XP pour 2016

http://md-hunter.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/a-new-xp-pinpointer-is-wireless-price-01.jpg

The new XP pinpointer tolerates submersion in water. This is probably about 3 meters – an amphibian device. The manufacturer didn’t specify, but said that it could be used underwater.

The XP pinpointer is capable of sending a signal to the wireless headphones (XP WS4 and XP WS5). In my opinion, it’s a real feature, isn’t it? Furthermore, the pinpointer can be tuned by using the XP Deus remote control. And it can be not only remotely tuned, but fully remote-controlled in its operation.

You will also be able to tune the XP pinpointer… with your phone via the very same wireless connection (Android, Iphone). Does the pinpointer by any chance have a GPS receiver? Suppose I forgot the device somewhere, I would view the map with a marker on my phone (I think we will still see that kind of a pinpointer in our lives).

And what is more, the XP pinpointer is powered by a rechargeable battery. And how will other pinpointer manufacturers live after this day? I don’t know ))

The new XP pinpointer will presumably cost 299 EUR. It will go on sale in the spring of 2016.

Last edited:

Sal

Sep 17, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
dfx-eagle 2 sl-troy x 5-newforce r 1-6000 xl pro- tejon-cz 6a- shadow x 5 xp deus explorer 2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good video to watch.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread