What's new

New Find ID Help

Big A

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2009
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southport, NC
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX 300
I braved the heat yesterday and I am glad I did. I found this rank insignia. It appears to be a shoulder board or epilet of some kind. Any help is appreciated.

Alan
 

Attachments

  • DSC04371.webp
    DSC04371.webp
    21.5 KB · Views: 248
possible NCO shoulder boards (non commission officer )--like say a sargent thus the stripes
 
Upvote 0
Looks like the insignia of rank for a buck sergeant. Army or Marine Corps as the Air Force Senior Airman slant up like wings instead of down. I was in the Air Force at the rank of Airman First Class before it was Sr. Airman or whatever it is now. Monty
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom