What's new

New Finds

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
These were found in the last two weeks.











These were heartbreakers, especially the drill.





These are not very good. They came out of a clay field that was like walking on concrete. The hafted scraper is not bad.


 
Upvote 0
arrow_head.gif
Nice finds Americus!
 
handsome looking bunch. congrats on another fine hunt
 
ALL BEAUTIES IN MY BOOK :icon_thumright:
 
Nice serrations and size. Of course the colors down there are spectacular. I think you must rule on the fields in your area. Americus you ever find any beads or busted pipes?
 
Nice serrations and size. Of course the colors down there are spectacular. I think you must rule on the fields in your area. Americus you ever find any beads or busted pipes?

I have found one bead made of clay and one piece of a stone pipe.
 
Very nice. Congrats.
 
sweet finds congrats HH
 
Some good looking finds any day! Nice haul
 
Nice serrations and size. Of course the colors down there are spectacular. I think you must rule on the fields in your area. Americus you ever find any beads or busted pipes?

I've hunted with Americus several times now and I can tell you first hand that he has eyes like a hawk! On top of that, the Army or Marine Corps Infantry would have a hard time keeping up with him with as much ground as he will cover in a days hunt.
 
I've hunted with Americus several times now and I can tell you first hand that he has eyes like a hawk! On top of that, the Army or Marine Corps Infantry would have a hard time keeping up with him with as much ground as he will cover in a days hunt.


You can tell by his hunts. I figured he was a bear on those fields.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom