Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 1,604
TELL ME MORE STEVE!!!!!!

That things looking very nice

Those new Fisher detectors look very interesting indeed! Can't wait to see more on this! Thanks for posting!

I can't wait to put my order in for it! (I think I'll hold off on the pink camo to start with though)

It's at trade shows and no info on it? C'mon Really?

Mike Scott, (works for Fisher), just mentioned on another forum they had them ready for the big show in Europe so they showed them there.
Could he do a little more typing and mention some of the features of these new models...sure, but he didn't.
All he said was "More soon."
Games...always games to be played.

Mike Scott, (works for Fisher), just mentioned on another forum they had them ready for the big show in Europe so they showed them there. Could he do a little more typing and mention some of the features of these new models...sure, but he didn't. All he said was "More soon." Games...always games to be played.
Yes Mike did not say anything here about the F19 and did not say much on the other forum….. And woof! aka Dave never said a word about it ??

Last edited:
Well, if all there is to get people going is speculation then let them speculate. Reality is probably boring. I put my money on Gold Bug Pro with new decals and stock with 10" elliptical coil. But that would be nice as I do think it is the best coil for the detector and right now only way to get it is as an accessory item or part of a dual coil package. So now you can finally get a Gold Bug Pro with the coil that should have been on it from day one. And a new name so sellers do not have to explain to relic hunters why they might be interested in a prospecting detector. Wave the magic marketing wand and now it is a relic detector.

Pure guess on my part - I have no insider information on this unit. But if I am right it will be funny as in my role as a gold prospector I will end up recommending people buy the relic detector instead of the gold detector. Unless they finally offer the Gold Bug Pro with 10" elliptical without forcing the purchase of a dual coil package.

I know nothing of it, but I am willing to guess it will be a high frequency unit like so many other machines being released as of late. 15+ khz probably. Hope not, but I would be willing to bet on it haha.

Wow, Fisher must be setting a record for showing a detector and then saying nothing about it!

I can't wait not to buy one!

It doesn't sound like what I'm looking for either. I wanted a red one with flames coming out of the chassis.

First texas instrument you did it again

I can't wait not to buy one!
At least they will actually come out with the NEW detector instead of asking customers to name it and no other info for a year. Fisher has awesome performing machines that have great advancements in technology. It's a computer software thing, so it may be over your head, lol.

At least they will actually come out with the NEW detector instead of asking customers to name it and no other info for a year. Fisher has awesome performing machines that have great advancements in technology. It's a computer software thing, so it may be over your head, lol.

Gosh Scott, why do you have such a woodie for me and Tesoro? You insult me every chance you get like a Third-grade bully. Did I date and dump your Mom or something? Did someone from Tesoro beat you up outside a Prescott bar on Whiskey Row? What up little man?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back