What's new

New for 2014

bsit1361

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2010
Messages
1,492
Reaction score
895
Golden Thread
0
Location
md
Finally got out today. Too bad its because I'm laid off. Had a decent day walking in the mud and finding what's been left behind. Mostly rhyolite and quartz and only one was full. The side notch was disappointing when I noticed its base was nicked. Happy new year everyone.
 

Attachments

  • image-2386226136.webp
    image-2386226136.webp
    112.7 KB · Views: 100
  • image-347811095.webp
    image-347811095.webp
    115.2 KB · Views: 110
  • image-375220279.webp
    image-375220279.webp
    115.8 KB · Views: 96
  • image-3556620085.webp
    image-3556620085.webp
    79.5 KB · Views: 109
Upvote 0
Glad to have ya back, wish it was a different reason though. Nice hunt
 
Sorry to hear about the job, that is not worth a dang for the new year, but look at it this way there is a better job looking for you:thumbsup:Those are some nice finds:icon_thumleft:
 
Thanks guys! Ill be back to work in a few days.
 
Nice looking finds! Quartz and rhyolite is about all I find around here but I like it.
 
Nice finds my friend !!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom