New from the deserts of West Texas

JMaynard

Aug 4, 2018
Texas
Detector(s) used
BH Time Ranger, BH Land Ranger Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been Lurking for a long time, finally decided that I would go ahead and sign up and join in the fun! Currently located way out in the middle of no where in Western Texas (seriously, my town of 7,000 people is the biggest town in the area, closest actual city is over 2 hours away). Been hunting with a Bounty Hunter Time Ranger(just my beginner set up till I can convince the wife to let me get something better).

Welcome to the forum! :occasion14:

Been Lurking for a long time, finally decided that I would go ahead and sign up and join in the fun! Currently located way out in the middle of no where in Western Texas (seriously, my town of 7,000 people is the biggest town in the area, closest actual city is over 2 hours away). Been hunting with a Bounty Hunter Time Ranger(just my beginner set up till I can convince the wife to let me get something better).

Welcome from East TX i have a bounty hunter time ranger it is a okay machine its too heavy so i'm getting a Teroso Mojave

Welcome to Tnet from Mississippi.

Welcome from North Central Illinois. 🙋

tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Texas for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Yeah, its been pretty decent so far. Only been able to hunt my yard as of yet, but it got me a lot of clad, a nice 1943 mercury dime, a 1971 Kennedy half dollar(which I scratched getting it out), 1945 Un Centavo(with as close as I live to Mexico I'm surprised I haven't found more), a small sterling ring and a bunch of other little relics. Took a bit to learn it, still using P1 mode.

You've found a great place for information and fellow treasure hunters -- welcome to our community!

:hello: Welcome to T-Net from Northern Virginia!

Welcome to TNet from the Shenandoah Valley of VA! Congrats on your finds, sounds better than my last hunt which was mostly pull tabs and can slaw with a couple of clad coins. Enjoy the Hunt!:icon_thumright:

Welcome from Ann Arbor Tommy

:hello: Hello and welcome to T-Net, from Southeast Louisiana... "D"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back