New guy from MI good day today

cleeent

Greenie
May 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings all, have been at this "search" for about 6 months now, been trolling for a few months now. Started CRH'ing by accident, started with rolls here and there for work, then boxes and........ Today was an interesting day, 4 boxes of halves first box netted 29 40%er's and the last 3 boxes were skunks. 4 boxes of dimes netted 3 keepers (2 boxes were all new 2013's), i generally do dimes, halves and nickels. Pics are as follows:
finds 521 001.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice some times its just there!

Nice. Some of those 40s have edge marks. I don't think I've ever had a keeper with magic marker marks on the edge.

just the camera being crappy.

Michigan, if you are anywhere near the motor city, you are in Eminem's turf, in that case you owe him "protection fee's", 50% of the Ag you find. Nice going, half is better than nothing

Michigan, if you are anywhere near the motor city, you are in Eminem's turf, in that case you owe him "protection fee's", 50% of the Ag you find. Nice going, half is better than nothing

Dawg there ain't be anymore silver here after I been c/r/8ching but that tax applies to any silver smuggled into my territory.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back