What's new

New Guy Here

The club in S.E. Mich.; is called http://www.Michigantreasurehunters.com you can also get info at the other site. I have been a member of MTH since 1976 and it is a fine club, lots of friendly, helpful, caring people...........NGE
 
Ooops, sorry bout that, I repaired my link....NGE
 
Join your local club, a Garrett Ace 250 is a great starter, and I would recommend you buy a machine from a good honest dealer not the big K-co. Try Pro stock detectors in Plainwell MI. 269-685-1776 tell Al that Mike from MI sent you. He will take care of you.
 
Mike from MI said:
Join your local club, a Garrett Ace 250 is a great starter, and I would recommend you buy a machine from a good honest dealer not the big K-co. Try Pro stock detectors in Plainwell MI. 269-685-1776 tell Al that Mike from MI sent you. He will take care of you.
Al's a great guy for sure, I always get my stuff there and he has excellent deals too.
 
Yes Al at Prostock is the guy to see. He's honest and won't try to sell you something your not ready for. He sold me my Whites MXT and it is a great machine. I was actually going to buy a more expensive detector but he talked me out of it because he thought the MXT was better suited for me and I agree. Go see Al and you won't be sorry.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom