What's new

New guy here

S.S.Tupperware

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2009
Messages
799
Reaction score
52
Golden Thread
0
Location
Orlando
Detector(s) used
PI Dual/Coinmaster 5500d/DFX/BHID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all just upgraded from a 5500d to a new pi Dual. I am in Casselberry just a lil N. of Orlando. I am itchin to get out, any where but I really can't wait to hit the beach... the wife and I go out there usually from thurs to sun during the summer since she has friday off, and I do a lot of surf fishing so I figured it would be great to kill a little time while the fish aren't bitin... looking forward to findin something cool...
 
Welcome to T-Net :hello:

Boy are you gonna have some fun, beach four days a week and a brand new detector.
My advice get a fanny pack, good stuff goes in a separate pouch to be examined later, If any one asks show em the junk. :thumbsup:

GG~
 
Welcome and good luck. You'll like it here.
 
Welcome to TNET :icon_thumright:.....I got $5 says after a bit you start leavin the rod an reel at home an only take your detector ;D
 
Tank69 said:
Welcome to TNET :icon_thumright:.....I got $5 says after a bit you start leavin the rod an reel at home an only take your detector ;D
I'll double that :thumbsup:

Welcome to T Net from the UK :thumbsup:
 
Oh yah when the gold and silver start bitting the old fishing rod will start growing cob webs. Welcome and happy fishing or should I say hunting....Matt
 
Welcome to TN, I haven't picked up a fishing pole since I got my first detector little over 3 years ago............
 
SS,

Welcome to the forum, and be prepared for the Journey, because once you start finding keepers, you may fish less and detect more.
There is nothing like the feeling of finding a expensive piece of jewlery that you know just paid for you detector AND your weekend.

Best of Luck,
Ron
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom