New M6 user

Gary66

Jul 30, 2009
Belle Vernon PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Bandido and Conquistador. Whites TR-Disc, Eagle 2 SL 90, Eagle Spectrum, XLT and M6. Garrett GTAx 1000pm, Garrett Pro Pointer. Compass XP-Pro. Fisher CZ-6A. Bounty Hunter Tracker IV and Sharpshooter.

John (Ma)

Silver Member
Jul 12, 2007
Western Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000, Tesoro Silver Umax, Tiger Shark and Whites MXT.
Congrats Gary, you've picked a fine detector. I am sure you'll do well with it :icon_thumright:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Gary,I also use the M-6 with a dd 6x10 coil,good for those trashy areas extremely good separation coming in from two angles,Lots of goodies amongst that stuff often overlooked by IMPATIENCE.I use all metal mode which I REALLY like!Going back to the old school after it gets out today,found two nice mercs.in the trashy area and I know there will be more good stuff.You chose a GOOD machine.GOD BLESS,Chris THREE P'S PATIENCE PERSISTANCE PAYOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phillip_in_NM

Jul 15, 2006
Land of Enchantment
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, White's M6, Nokta Legend, Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congratulations! You just bought the best coinshooter on the planet (IMHO)!

Try the 4x6 for the really trashy areas. Yahoo! What a coil!

szasza85

Dec 18, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Coiltek platipus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi I use my m6 slowly for 4 months at vayok very satisfied with it.
Have also been gold and silver and bronze Roman coins.
Can you advise me to write about something that is improving at a depth that? Now EXcelerator EQ 2 10x14 heads on it.

Jersey Hunter

Dec 27, 2011
Barnegat, NJ
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE and G2, Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche digger and Relic Hunter Shovel.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrats. You've picked a great detector. It seems to be a well kept secret how good it really is. I'm loving mine.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With all them detectors and you still bought a White's, holy cow, how a bout a head to head.

Cal G.

Mar 19, 2003
Congrads on a great detector! I have had mine for about a 2 months and got a 5.3 Eclipse (6.5 inch concentric coil) yesterday for trashy areas. Both the stock and the 5.3 eclipse are very easy to pinpoint with. Good Luck you got a good one. CG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread