What's new

New Marbles

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another mixed maker batch. First is a very interesting Pelt Rainbo. I don't think I've seen the color combo before. (The more I look at the more it almost looks like a wanna be woodie, except for the fact the ribbons are more of a slate grey color). Second is a lovely opal Ravens.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0055.webp
    IMG_0055.webp
    93.5 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0056.webp
    IMG_0056.webp
    103.1 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0057.webp
    IMG_0057.webp
    97.6 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0058.webp
    IMG_0058.webp
    105 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0059.webp
    IMG_0059.webp
    91.2 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
BOth pretty interesting marbles. The Pelt is not a common color combo in my experience. Actually that color ravenswood doesn't come along too often either... very nice raven.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom