What's new

New member and first find!

kazeej

Greenie
Joined
May 2, 2016
Messages
13
Reaction score
55
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Florida
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've been interested in metal detecting for a while now. I've probably watched every review video and read everything ever written on metal detecting on the Internet. 8-)
I finally pulled the trigger on a Garrett Ace 400. It arrived last night. 20 minutes later, I got my first find in my back yard. It's not much, but I'm looking forward to finding much more.

I just had to share it with someone...
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4361.webp
    IMG_4361.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 299
Upvote 62
Welcome to Tnet :hello:
 
Remember, it's a journey of your own to experience, not a competitive race with the next guy. Enjoy your finds as your own. :thumbsup:
 
Welcome to the addiction! You're in for a lot of fun and adventure! Enjoy.
 
Welcome to Tnet,, congrats on your first find.
Lots of good folk here,, don't be afraid to ask questions.
 
Sweet first find! Congrats!
Welcome to the wonderfull world of treasure hunting!

Keep swinging and digging, all kinds of really awesome stuff is hiding underground!
Best of luck to you!
 
Welcome aboard TNet! I like digging up Hot Wheels! Congratz on your first keeper! Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

Lol. I dug a sweet '63 firebird yesterday!

Welcome, and you did great for 20 minutes out of the box. Best of luck
 
Welcome to the only hobby that I know of that eventually pays for itself, and then turns a profit.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom