What's new

New member and first find!

kazeej

Greenie
Joined
May 2, 2016
Messages
13
Reaction score
55
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Florida
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've been interested in metal detecting for a while now. I've probably watched every review video and read everything ever written on metal detecting on the Internet. 8-)
I finally pulled the trigger on a Garrett Ace 400. It arrived last night. 20 minutes later, I got my first find in my back yard. It's not much, but I'm looking forward to finding much more.

I just had to share it with someone...
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4361.webp
    IMG_4361.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 299
Upvote 62
First blood! Depending on where you detect, you'll develop an extensive Hot Wheels and Matchbox collection.

Time to find the coins !
 
Welcome to the wonderful world of metal detecting. Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars do turn up a lot in yards.
 
Welcome and good luck. It is a pleasant addiction.
 
Welcome aboard TNet! I like digging up Hot Wheels! Congratz on your first keeper! Good Luck and Happy Hunting!
 
I still love finding the occasional toy car. Welcome to TN and congrats on your first dind.
 
Very nice first find! :icon_thumleft:
 
Welcome to the forum and hobby. Congrats on your first find and wishing you many more firsts
 
Congrats on the first find !! Hope you can handle the addiction we all love !!
 
Congratulations on your first find.
Now that you're hooked, you'll be digging up all kinds of stuff. You'll see.

Oh, and you've come to the right place. Any question you ever have can almost always be answered here sooner or later.
Good Luck & HH.....
 
Dude, welcome to Tnet from an Ohio coin shooter. To some this is just a hobby, but to others it has become an obsession. Congrats on your 1st find, and I hope there are many more in your future.

GL & HH
 
Kazeej welcome to TNET and congrats on your Garrett's ACE 400 & Hot a Wheel toy car. I am a coin shooter myself & I have dug 7 Hot Wheels toy cars just this year. Anyone I wish you many more great finds with your new machine while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED
 
Welcome and congrats on your first foray into the "underworld"!! If you wanted to share your find(s), you came to the right place!!
 
Welcome to TNet, I love finding anything not trash! Hammer your yard and learn your machine and good digging/filling techniques.
 
Hook line and sinker your hooked Good Job!!!
 
Right on man. Welcome. Cars are cool finds.
 
Hey congrats for the first find and welcome to the hobby :D.
 
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome ! Great way to start, seems like almost everyone here has a small car collection, myself included. LOL
 
Welcome to the hobby, Tnet, and the addiction!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom