New Member :) Exciting finds!

tamaco

Oct 16, 2013
southwest
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter 2000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello fellow garage salers!! I am new to this site/forum, but have been lurking for a couple of weeks. I think all of your finds are so terrific, and you inspire me to keep at it and hitting the garage/yard/estate sales!!

I thought I would share with you my most recent find at an estate sale for around $5 (I bought some other stuff for me so I prorated):

Dragon.jpg Dragon02.jpg Dragon03.jpg lotofDDfinds.jpg

I hope these are right sized :O

Thanks for looking!

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi tamaco! I don't know much about D&D stuff but it looks like you found a good deal for $5. Welcome to the forum and looking forward to more of your posts.

Ursus

Apr 3, 2009
Ohio
$5? I wouldn't have hesitated on that price. If you are reselling, you will do fine. Good job!

OP
OP
T

tamaco

Oct 16, 2013
southwest
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter 2000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the welcome! It was $10 for the whole box of stuff I bought including 2 reams of paper ($1 ea), a sports bobble head, akro mils vintage organizer, sm bead organizer, helping magnifier, and the fantasy game figs. Oh, there was also an lcd 1 line display in there too!

I hope it sells well, my only prob is I haven't done too many ebay sales, so I don't realize the profit others would. Oh we'll, any profit is good profit :). My goal is to pay for my garage saling habit!

Tallone

Sep 4, 2013
In a gloomy castle on a lonely hill
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to TNet, tamaco. You didn't post a pic of the bobblehead but if that is an old one (1960s or so vintage), they can be worth a LOT of money. I had 2 of these from when I was a kid and sold them recently on ebay for over a $100 each.

Fushek

Aug 21, 2013
North East Ohio
Primary Interest:
Other
I love the old D&D stuff ... played as a kid in the early 90's at college and loved every geeky moment of it (I was the Dungeon Master, which made me head geek). You'll definitely make a profit. I'd recommend selling the boxed one by itself and the others either in one large lot or smaller lots if there are like-kind figures.

As for D&D in general, some of the old game books have some value, but where you can really make some money is with game modules (not the main rules books, but the adventures that you could have your characters go out on).

randazzo1

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2006
New York, NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites (CM 5000, XLT, VX3) and Minelab (Svgn GT & Excal III & Equinox)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome! Thanks for sharing that -- I never heard of them before and it's another good thing to look out for!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread