Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• SS PIN.jpg
    SS PIN.jpg
    320.3 KB · Views: 105
Is there an arrow pointing up between the C and the W? Colonial Williamsburg? I did a search on eBay and came up with several pieces of sterling marcasite signed CW, but I didn't see any that explained who the CW actually was. Good luck!

That is it. Is Marsala a desirable brand? I didn't see much sold listings on Ebay. Thank you so much. I will have to use that site, I saw it on the sticky, but it didn't register with me. HH

If its wearable then you should be able to turn a profit easy. :thumbsup:

Keep @ it and HH !! :hello2:

I try to pay no more than $.50 a gram for Sterling. Sterling melt is currently about $.70 a gram.

I found a great J. Blackhgoat Belt Buckle that weighed in at about 35 grams. There was no stone, just nice Navajo design. Since most of his work is in Sterling, even though it ws unmarked, I paid $20. That is just a touch under melt, so I am good as gold.

I try to pay no more than $.50 a gram for Sterling. Sterling melt is currently about $.70 a gram.

I found a great J. Blackhgoat Belt Buckle that weighed in at about 35 grams. There was no stone, just nice Navajo design. Since most of his work is in Sterling, even though it ws unmarked, I paid $20. That is just a touch under melt, so I am good as gold.

How do you know the weight before you buy?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back