New member here, from East Texas

jetmech36

May 18, 2016
Cedar Creek Lake, Gun Barrel City Tx
Detector(s) used
White's MXT All Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I owned a Quantum XT and a Tesoro Bandido about 10 years ago and found a few really decent finds and enjoyed the "Hunt". But with kids in high school and lots of overtime at work, I just faded out and sold the units.
So I have been on the hunt for a good used machine and found a few, but got beat to the punch or the units were just not quite what I wanted. I decided after 2 "defeats" to look at Kellyco and see what kind of deals I could find. I'm so glad I did, I busted my budget but bought the White's MXT All Pro, accessories and a cover for under $800. To me it was a very good deal so I did it and should receive it by next Wednesday. Their customer support was very helpful in helping me choose between 3 different detectors and explaining what made each one better/different.
Now to just get back out there and find some hunting grounds!

Jetmech36 welcome to TNET - the White's MTX All Pro will serve you well - congrats on your choice & wish you many great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED
S/East Texas Gulf Coast

Welcome to Tnet JetMech. Looking forward to seeing your future finds!

kcm
originally SE Texas firefighter - came north to "cool off" :thumbsup:

Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

Welcome from New York! Best of luck with your new machine! :occasion14:

metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Texas for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Welcome to Tnet JetMech. Looking forward to seeing your future finds!

kcm
originally SE Texas firefighter - came north to "cool off" :thumbsup:

Cool enough for ya? My sister moved from L.A. to Montana, bought a ranch and wants me to move up there. Have no desire to cool anything off. Born in Texas and gonna die here...

Welcome!! Fellow East Texan here! I am in the Longview Area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Fuzzy, have you found any local clubs or hunting buddies? I'm having a hard time, so far, finding anyone or local club. I'm in Gun Barrel City, near Athens.

Welcome to the party. You should be jetting off with another good detector soon. Good Luck and Happy Hunting

Hey Fuzzy, have you found any local clubs or hunting buddies? I'm having a hard time, so far, finding anyone or local club. I'm in Gun Barrel City, near Athens.

Yes sir, I just joined the East Texas Treasure Hunters Associate. They meet in Longview, I'll PM you some info.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back