What's new

New member November finds

jmoe

Full Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2011
Messages
163
Reaction score
91
Golden Thread
1
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hello folks . Well I gave up trucking for retirement and so far I think I like it. I got out quite a bit this month but it ain't easy pickins. Here's Nov. finds , silver on the left, I kinda liked the skull pendent and the ring with 1622 spanish coin, pretty sure it's a reproduction. 10k in the middle 14k on the right. thx
 

Attachments

  • MVC-243S.webp
    MVC-243S.webp
    43.5 KB · Views: 983
Upvote 0
That is great! Keep it up!
 
Welcome to the world of retirement nice to see your post again and that is some nice finds for November. I ran into your buddy Chris up in Ocean City Md. this past summer and he was doing good. Maybe I will see you after the beginning of the year when I head back to fl for a couple weeks.
 
KEEP WORKING THAT AREA. THAT IS VERY GOOD. YOU MAY HAVE A HONEY HOLE.

HH
 
Looks like you had a great November :icon_thumleft: I like the Spanish coin too. Nice Job :icon_pirat:
 
Welcome to Tent!! Nov. has been a great month!!! Sweet finds!!

Snt
 
Nice finds jmoe, see you soon.
 
Welcome mate,
Chris, gave me a heads up when in your area. :thumbsup:

I also pulled the pin.
 
cracking gold & a good month :headbang:
 
WoW!!!! :o Happy Dancing for you in New York! :headbang: :hello2: :notworthy:
 
Looks like retirement is working out for you! Nice haul for a month! See you out there sometime. Steve.
 
Impressive finds, jmoe! :headbang:

I love those rings...and the Spanish coin

Lorraine
 
Nice Job John I know you will miss that over the road stuff
 
Hey jmoe, welcome to retirement. Hunting has sure changed around here, hasn't it? To bad you did't retire a couple of years earlier.

Chuck in Cape Coral
 
Well November was sure nice to you. Let's hope December will do the same for you......Matt
 
I guess I am just getting too darn old! I have a hard time seeing the great finds when they are on a background like this. If you put them on a solid color background?????? Still.... I have to say you have magnificent bunch of finds. Keep it up!
 
Impressive haul. Congratulations
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom