What's new

New Member

Black Jack

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 13, 2009
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Hello there to everyone. This is Black Jack and I hope to learn alot from you folks. So I will be asking questions like: Where can I buy Business cards? Will you show your business cards with me? So I can get an idea of what mine should look like. Also do some of you have club patches. Would you photo these and send them to me along with where you bought them?
Thanks
Black Jack
 
Hi Black Jack
Welcome
As far business cards go, I make up my own. I put the basics name-phone the type of machine I use. Hope this helps you out. You can use any publishing program to make your own.

Roxy
 
Hi Black Jack, welcome, I don't have any business cards, but as Roxy said any publishing program would work to make them. I hope you like the site as much as me!
 
Welcome Black Jack
 
Good hunting and don't get the fever too soon!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom