metal_detector.gif
Welcome aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Texas for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

Welcome to TNet from NE Mississippi!

Welcome to Tnet. What detector are you using? Check the detector sub-forum for your machine and learn what is asked and answered.
HH

Welcome from NE Texas !! Lots of good people to help you here !! What City in North Texas are you close to?

Hello and welcome from florida.

Welcome from El Paso, Texas!

You must simply think outside the box if you live in an old town go were people can't get to anymore vary easily. I mean you need to look for over grown arieas with a lot of tiny trees but also vary larger tree ones that have been their for acouple hundred years that's a good place to start looking

Sent from my LGMS769 using Tapatalk

I only been doing this for a year now myself an I love the hobby that's were I found a lot of great coins an relics see a lot of people medal detect in my town but I go in places basically that are right under their noses an get what they miss

Sent from my LGMS769 using Tapatalk

Welcome from NE Texas !! Lots of good people to help you here !! What City in North Texas are you close to?

From Bonham lots of history here and in the surrounding areas. I think all the history is what attracked me to detecting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back