gold hound

Mar 16, 2014
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx, bgt 24" sniper,jobe45, cascade mini high banker, gold buddy vibra-lite colt drywasher, homemade gold vac, keene 140 drywasher
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello everybody,
I've been prospecting for last couple of years. I live in the Kansas City area & although there's not much gold in the area, I have found some flour gold. I'm a GPAA member and will be going on vacation shortly to the Phoenix area to exact my revenge, for being skunked the very 1st time I went prospecting. I had spent all my time there digging out a boulder in a wash that was covered with what I thought was gold.
Armed with a drywasher, detector, GPAA claims book, & a bit more experience, i'm going back to try again. I will mainly focus on the Maricopa and Prescott area. I will be in the Phoenix area 4/18/14-4/23/14. If there's any veteran prospectors in the area that wouldn't mind going out prospecting with me, feel free to respond. Also, if you live in the Kansas City area I'm available on the weekends to prospect in our area.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome! Be SURE and get a good pair of snake guards. The rattlesnakes are thick this year!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Kansas for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread