rainyday101
Hero Member
- Joined
- Dec 1, 2012
- Messages
- 780
- Reaction score
- 346
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Peshtigo, Wisconsin
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Silver uMax, Tesoro Tiger Shark
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
Check out Kellyco. They have a new MX5. I am a Tesoro guy but I am drooling over this one! Come on guys, buy one and give us a review!
And I promise this is not meant as a shot at ya Fella just an attitude that makes me smile. We have members on Tnet that have forgot more than most of us know about Metal Detecting. I know they smile at such comments as well. There is NO doubt it is an awesome machine but have seen so many with the latest and greatest get their butts handed to them with well worn "outdated" machines that it is hilarious. Experience with your detector and lots of research will get you more finds than the latest and greatest any day. In reality I would say most modern good quality detectors would have picked up 95% of our best finds for most of us. Where the AT Pro really shines is its ability to hit the water as well. I had a friend years ago that never had a bad word to say about anybody or their machines, he just loved the time with friends and to hunt. I will never forget his grins as some of us would say "check this Larry" as we were learning our new machines. He hunted with an older Lobo and on our best days you MIGHT keep up with the old man. Loved the fact you never got a "DEAL WITH IT" out of him. Guess it is because we had to "deal with it" when we tallied finds at the end of the day.







