What's new

New season, but no one posted anything about it! I'll do it for you!

I suspect that none of us cares who watches the show and who does not. The purpose of this thread is to make fun of the show itself, and the show provides plenty of opportunity for that. It's a thread you can ignore and go about watching the show as you please, we'll continue making fun of the show, and everyone
 
I suspect that none of us cares who watches the show and who does not. The purpose of this thread is to make fun of the show itself, and the show provides plenty of opportunity for that. It's a thread you can ignore and go about watching the show as you please, we'll continue making fun of the show, and everyone can be satisfied.
That would be GREAT, and I can go along with that.. So is it safe to say you won't be in any of the other threads bashing the show and people on it and past searchers and theories? That you will just do that in this one.. Now if we could just get some of the others to join you in this "truce" per say..
 
You professional treasure hunters a so cool, I bet you have some good treasure stories being a designer and prototype builder like i said ...YOUR REALLY COOL....
 
I haven't watched an episode since season 6 but have enjoyed TruthbeTold posting of the video summaries.. I was at a shop getting a new android TV box ( I now live in Thailand - retired here) the other day and there was a guy these also buying a box he was checking out the latest episode of Oak island as he was testing the box and was telling the shop owned about the treasure buried there. I was quite shocked he was raving about what the Laginas had discovered and how they would soon find the treasure. He told the owner about the links to those island that the Lagians recently visited. he was saying this was his favorite show and he was so looking forward to when they finally got the treasure that was surely there. He went on about all the evidence of buried treasure they had found.

I was really quite stunned. He was true believer and had bought into all the rubbish the Laginas had been selling. So there are true believer's even in Thailand. What has happened to people's ability to sort through all the b*llsh*t that is being told on tv and online no wonder the world is in such a mess....
 
P.T. Barnum had several very appropriate quotes about such folks.
 
I'm curious what "rubbish" you think was being sold in seasons 6+ that wasn't in 1-5?
Because you asked..

In season 5 they did the pattern drilling of the whole money pit area and found nothing.
In season 6 they properly excavated smiths cove and found no evidence of hidden treasure.

After that there was nothing left to look for. They had proven there was no hidden treasure in the money pit area and smith Cove held no hidden secrets that supported there ever being flood tunnels or a money pit. By the end of season 6 all the question of the existence of the money pit had been answered IMO.
 
They did find what others had found that made people think the flood tunnels were real. Coconut fibers ( that had to be brought to the island from elsewhere ) and stones that appeared hand placed. Of course with years of digging and back filling the stones didn't hold the shape of a tunnel per say at this point..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom