What's new

New season, but no one posted anything about it! I'll do it for you!

Curse of oak island season 13 episode 21 recap:



Even more nonsense and discredited experts.

Why do you continue to watch if this treasure upsets you so much.......?
 
Yet you watched it.
Why do you continue to watch if this treasure upsets you so much.......?
I've yet to watch an episode of COOI, but I do find the "In a Rush" recaps to be pretty funny. They're funny because I suspect they very accurately summarize the activities on the show: a whole buncha nothing. 13 years of nothing. Who could possibly be upset over that?

This thread is dedicated to making fun of the show. Since it's not about serious treasure hunters seriously looking for a serious treasure, making fun of it is not inappropriate. If you like the show, or don't like people making fun of it, then maybe you shouldn't read this thread anymore. It seems to upset you.
 
I've yet to watch an episode of COOI, but I do find the "In a Rush" recaps to be pretty funny. They're funny because I suspect they very accurately summarize the activities on the show: a whole buncha nothing. 13 years of nothing. Who could possibly be upset over that?

This thread is dedicated to making fun of the show. Since it's not about serious treasure hunters seriously looking for a serious treasure, making fun of it is not inappropriate. If you like the show, or don't like people making fun of it, then maybe you shouldn't read this thread anymore. It seems to upset you.
I do not watch the show either. I saw a link to the Hiltnerd's site on another forum. I watched one of their reviews and discovered it is spot on in exposing the show's fictional nonsense.
 
I do not watch the show either. I saw a link to the Hiltnerd's site on another forum. I watched one of their reviews and discovered it is spot on in exposing the show's fictional nonsense.
Sounds like time well spent 😂😂😂

You must be retired or really bored.
 
I've yet to watch an episode of COOI, but I do find the "In a Rush" recaps to be pretty funny. They're funny because I suspect they very accurately summarize the activities on the show: a whole buncha nothing. 13 years of nothing. Who could possibly be upset over that?

This thread is dedicated to making fun of the show. Since it's not about serious treasure hunters seriously looking for a serious treasure, making fun of it is not inappropriate. If you like the show, or don't like people making fun of it, then maybe you shouldn't read this thread anymore.
Sounds like we're all entertained by the show, but in different ways.
All you do is sit and wait for somebody to post anything about OAK ISLAND and all you professional ....treasure hunters JUMP AND ATTACK because your professionals and are superior to anybody that posts and always use words like fictional... and act like tuff guys....GIVE IT A BREAK... now get back to your tot lots and your zink pennies...
 
I will be forced to watch episode 25 to see how they justify yet another season of this worthless show...
Bless you for sparing those of us who don't suffer idiocy lightly.
 
The idiocy that you rush to see every week and then come here and spew.....
That’s what happens when you have little going on in your life. Gotta love it.
 
The idiocy that you rush to see every week and then come here and spew.....
I quit watching the show after season two or three - when Gawy showed up. But I do drop in here to marvel at the wealth of riches and knowledge the brothers have exposed.
 
Money !!!!!!! :evil6: :evil6: :evil6:

Marty and Rick Lagina make money from The Curse of Oak Island primarily through high production fees from the History Channel, estimated at $100,000 per episode, alongside merchandise sales and government grants. While Marty funds much of the exploration via his successful wind turbine and wine businesses, the show's high ratings (millions per episode) make it profitable.
 
Curse of oak island season 13 episode 24 recap:



It’s still amazing that with 100% of oak island treasure claims debunked, folks still beleive in this fiction.

I like the way it torques yo EVERY TIME but you NEVER miss an episode And you get to use the word fiction or fictional every week. ....ha ha ha ha ha
 
Curse of oak island season 13 episode 24 recap:



It’s still amazing that with 100% of oak island treasure claims debunked, folks still beleive in this fiction.

I don’t think anybody knows for a fact that everything about this is fiction. What really amazes me is that after 230 years people still believe that if there’s a treasure on Oak Island then it definitely has to be in the Money Pit or in its immediate vicinity.

This location was made so obvious that it positively invited all and sundry to dig there. Who would do that and then even booby trap the site knowing that some idiot would inevitably cause it to collapse and then even they couldn’t retrieve what they’d supposedly deposited there?

If you’re going to believe that there could be a treasure on Oak Island then surely common sense might prompt you to think that it may very well be somewhere else, particularly given that somebody clearly wanted you to believe that it was in the Money Pit and to keep you digging there for ever and a day.

So, what was it that they didn’t want you to be looking at on the island and, more specifically, wondering and thinking about? Very much to this point, what have you missed or, more likely than that, what have you all too casually and very likely senselessly dismissed?

If you’re going to be a believer then maybe believe something more believable than that there’s a treasure in the Money Pit!
 
As you say maybe the Money Pit was a diversion tactic. What if the story about the first 3 guys finding a small treasure were true. Most would have stopped looking then, right. But they kept digging and then as others came in to dig, hit the booby trap of water, which leads them to think we're on the right track or why do this. Mean while the real treasure is elsewhere on the island, and maybe just maybe Samuel Ball found it and that explains him being pretty well off for the times... and not from selling cabbage for 10 cent a head...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom