What's new

New season, but no one posted anything about it! I'll do it for you!

As you say maybe the Money Pit was a diversion tactic. What if the story about the first 3 guys finding a small treasure were true. Most would have stopped looking then, right. But they kept digging and then as others came in to dig, hit the booby trap of water, which leads them to think we're on the right track or why do this. Mean while the real treasure is elsewhere on the island, and maybe just maybe Samuel Ball found it and that explains him being pretty well off for the times... and not from selling cabbage for 10 cent a head...
I think Ball found it. Looped in some local white guys and paid them off just in case, but he kept the lions share.
 
Something along those lines is what I believe as well. One of the original 3 was the executor to S Ball's estate. Anthony Vaughn. What better way to keep what you have a secret then to have one of the people your in cahoots with to help manage your money/estate..
 
Something along those lines is what I believe as well. One of the original 3 was the executor to S Ball's estate. Anthony Vaughn. What better way to keep what you have a secret then to have one of the people your in cahoots with to help manage your money/estate..
Dude was digging in his fields and hit something. Told the rest he’d whack it up with em as long as they protected him from the other locals. 3 chests was actually 4, if not more. He told them let’s take one each and that was that.
 
Curse of oak island season 13 episode 25 recap:



The lagina grifters and all of their fully discredited experts finish yet another season of poor fictional script writing.

YES ...TBT you let us know everytime oak island is posted how much you despise the show and always use the word fictional to post your hatred of the show.......
 
I've said it before but I'll say it again here. It amazes me how many people "supposedly' hate and or don't watch the show yet are on here regularly just to bash the show one way or another. Don't they have better things to do. I don't like the Simpson's. So I don't watch it. I have better things to do then to watch it anyway just so I can go on their forum to bash it...
 
I've said it before but I'll say it again here. It amazes me how many people "supposedly' hate and or don't watch the show yet are on here regularly just to bash the show one way or another. Don't they have better things to do. I don't like the Simpson's. So I don't watch it. I have better things to do then to watch it anyway just so I can go on their forum to bash it...
Mental illness is real.
 
It’s your father. Show some respect or else I’ll punish you.

Very strange comment. My father died in 2008...
 
When the believers in the oak island scam are confronted with facts proving the fiction, they resort to personal


Your fictional hatred of oak island ...that's all. You have....pathetic
 
When the believers in the oak island scam are confronted with facts proving the fiction, they resort to personal attacks.

That’s all they have.
Kind of like when bored old men run to a website to post about a TV show that they claim not to watch just for the sake of it.

That’s all they have.

Maybe you should pickup a hobby or something.
 
Maybe you shouldn't spend so much time defending the indefenseable. The show is pure trash now. They've never found anything and never will find anything. They keep doing it for those fat 100k paychecks the History Channel is paying them every episode. Time for everyone involved in the show (including gullible viewers) to grow up and move on. The tale of buried treasure there was just a tall tale. No more and no less...
 
Maybe you shouldn't spend so much time defending the indefenseable. The show is pure trash now. They've never found anything and never will find anything. They keep doing it for those fat 100k paychecks the History Channel is paying them every episode. Time for everyone involved in the show (including gullible viewers) to grow up and move on. The tale of buried treasure there was just a tall tale. No more and no less...
Chalk up another bored old man.

Anyone else?
 
Maybe you shouldn't spend so much time defending the indefenseable. The show is pure trash now. They've never found anything and never will find anything. They keep doing it for those fat 100k paychecks the History Channel is paying them every episode. Time for everyone involved in the show (including gullible viewers) to grow up and move on. The tale of buried treasure there was just a tall tale. No more and no less...

Don’t waste time responding to these “true believers of the oak island fiction”.

Place them on your ignore list like I have.

Thier constant regurgitation of nonsense while hilarious wasn’t anything I cared to waste time reading anymore.
 
Don’t waste time responding to these “true believers of the oak island fiction”.

Place them on your ignore list like I have.

Thier constant regurgitation of nonsense while hilarious wasn’t anything I cared to waste time reading anymore.
Your a Lil cutie.....BOO
 
I've said it before but I'll say it again here. It amazes me how many people "supposedly' hate and or don't watch the show yet are on here regularly just to bash the show one way or another. Don't they have better things to do. I don't like the Simpson's. So I don't watch it. I have better things to do then to watch it anyway just so I can go on their forum to bash it...
well/ we record it on the dvr box and race through it in about 5mins.
 
SO you do exactly what I say I have better things to do with my time but you don't even bother to watch the show and still come on here to bash it.. Side question here. Honestly, why do you care if people on here still somewhat enjoy the show for what it is. For me atleast, it's basically a history lesson of who was there and maybe why. Treasure or no treasure. They are chasing a childhood dream and figured out a way to get paid for it. They have the show paying for their quest and retirement. Great for them, and have brought their families and others along for the ride and pay day.. We would all jump at the chance for something like this, but they were pouring money into this long before the show got involved.. As I remember it was 8-10 years before the show when they started buying up land rights and getting involved with Dan, his son and Nolan to be able to do any searching..
 
Honestly, why do you care if people on here still somewhat enjoy the show for what it is.
I suspect that none of us cares who watches the show and who does not. The purpose of this thread is to make fun of the show itself, and the show provides plenty of opportunity for that. It's a thread you can ignore and go about watching the show as you please, we'll continue making fun of the show, and everyone can be satisfied.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom