New site?...with different clue versions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have a plating machine and some lead around here..if mick can get 12k for gold plated lead we could all be rich in no time:icon_scratch:

Maybe I should start adding a million on top of the 20 million for each year that passes...lol...Heck...That is only the finders fee for my find...I am still seeking a percentage of any and all caches found at said location...hahaha...

Yep Mick...Keep reaching for the stars...After all...All of ya'll have the same right as I do to dream...:laughing7:

Ed T:)

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, Deals Dead Period,

You didn’t say upfront nothing about finders Fee’s
or it would have been a no deal from the get go.

Babymick1

Too bad Mick. The finders fee is a standing deal between me and him....nothing to do with you.
He pays me a small percentage after he concludes a purchase with anyone I send him to.
It's a business arrangement.....I spend some time on his behalf, and he pays me for doing so.
I'll let him know.
I could have predicted this. Some of us still remember that $50 bet you made with Joe.
You welshed on that one didn't you ?

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Too bad Mick. The finders fee is a standing deal between me and him....nothing to do with you.
He pays me a small percentage after he concludes a purchase with anyone I send him to.
It's a business arrangement.....I spend some time on his behalf, and he pays me for doing so.
I'll let him know.
I could have predicted this. Some of us still remember that $50 bet you made with Joe.
I guess thats what happens when you put your money where your mouth is, when your mouth is all over the place,
I will guess that even if the finders fee were to disappear, he would still find a reason to kill the deal.
typical scam tactic

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
I guess thats what happens when you put your money where your mouth is, when your mouth is all over the place,
I will guess that even if the finders fee were to disappear, he would still find a reason to kill the deal.
typical scam tactic
you gotta give him credit...when he slings b.s. ..he slings it big:headbang:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
What’s the difference?

Cause I don’t pay fees, Interest, over spot prices or any kind of BS.
I have no cards. I use free banking, I buy checks and use them. That’s why I stated from the get go.
All Cash Deal

babymick1

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Actually, the "A" in "AL NORTE" also has a slanted cross member.
What, in your own theory makes this significant ?
I've really only considered the 2nd "A" in "SANTAFE" to have been done so deliberately....but ?
The combining of two words to add content and context is common to the Nahua language.
Which could be a clue as to the map maker's heritage as being Mestizo.
I don't believe the town of "Santa Fe" was a factor in why it was carved as one word on the stone.
It's also possible that it had yet to be founded at the time the stone was carved.

Although the A in AL NORTE does seem slanted in the high res color photo, if that is what you are using as a reference, it doesn't seem to be slanted as much in the Mitchell B/W photo. And even then, it seems to slant the other way. Not sure there is any significance to that.

At any rate, I have not really put too much thought into it. Not as much as I put into the cross next to the L, similar to the cross on top of the L in EL COBOLLO which we know is a attention getting marker. Could the same be true of the L in AL? Al is Spanish for "to the" so basically: I pasture to the north of the river. But what is the significance of the letter L?

What I also find interesting is that the largest letter in NORTE is the R in the middle- so prominent. Also why is the N undersized?

For a long time, I had considered yo pasto al norte del rio to be something about the horse itself. I now believe that it was a clue as to where to find the horse (i.e., where does a horse usually graze/gets put out to graze?).

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
typical scam tactic

I can back mine up, you never could.

Babymick1

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
No, Deals Dead Period,

You didn’t say upfront nothing about finders Fee’s
or it would have been a no deal from the get go.

Babymick1

Not trying to horn into your business deal here but HUH?

He {Somehiker} said the finders fee comes from the buyer to the guy who found the seller (you) so it is not one cent out of your pocket. Did you misunderstand that? I see this all the time at auctions where they charge a 'buyers premium' of ten percent, which does not come out of the sellers pockets.

If that is a genuine gold nugget and not a lump of copper or lead plated or painted brassy yellow, it is a nice nugget. It does look rather like a "home made" "nugget" melting metal and pouring it into water or sand to make a fake "nugget". I hope that is not the case.

Congratulations on your upcoming retirement - hope you have a great one.

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
I'll let him know.

Once Again Somehiker you got facts all wrong, But that’s your standard thing. It was a Hundred Dollars, And I never welched on the bet. I just never collected it. By the picks I’ve posted I proved the bet.

Perhapes your slipping Sir.

babymick1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Not trying to horn into your business deal here but HUH?

He {Somehiker} said the finders fee comes from the buyer to the guy who found the seller (you) so it is not one cent out of your pocket. Did you misunderstand that? I see this all the time at auctions where they charge a 'buyers premium' of ten percent, which does not come out of the sellers pockets.

If that is a genuine gold nugget and not a lump of copper or lead plated or painted brassy yellow, it is a nice nugget. It does look rather like a "home made" "nugget" melting metal and pouring it into water or sand to make a fake "nugget". I hope that is not the case.

Congratulations on your upcoming retirement - hope you have a great one.

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

Well then the pic Dave posted must be fake to. They sure look the same. So I’m gonna have to say there real gold nuggets. Cause I know where mine come from.

But thanks for the Congrats.

Babymick1 I understand the offer and how it works.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Well then the pic Dave posted must be fake to. They sure look the same. So I’m gonna have to say there real gold nuggets. Cause I know where mine come from.

That is great, you don't see gold nuggets that size very often. There have been a lot of fake gold nuggets being sold online, for the unwary here is a fairly good article on it.

https://www.goldbay.com/fake-gold-nuggets/

:coffee2: :coffee2::coffee2:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008

as soon as anyone zooms in on your pic they will know its a fake nugget....bring it to the rendezvous...i'll scan it and we'll see what it really is:occasion14:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Once Again Somehiker you got facts all wrong, But that’s your standard thing. It was a Hundred Dollars, And I never welched on the bet. I just never collected it. By the picks I’ve posted I proved the bet.

Perhapes your slipping Sir.

babymick1

It wasn't yours to collect Mick.
You never showed up, let alone with the gold or the cash to pay.
Tell ya what. Show up with that "nugget", like Dave is saying you should, and I'll give you that hundred bucks US.
Of course, that's after Dave has tested it and proved it to be what you say it is.

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
as soon as anyone zooms in on your pic they will know its a fake nugget....bring it to the rendezvous...i'll scan it and we'll see what it really is:occasion14:

Ok Dave, And no to the rendezvous. I see nothing wrong with the pic’s the gold is brilliant and lots of light.

babymick1

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is great, you don't see gold nuggets that size very often. There have been a lot of fake gold nuggets being sold online, for the unwary here is a fairly good article on it.

https://www.goldbay.com/fake-gold-nuggets/

:coffee2: :coffee2::coffee2:

Not only rare, but going by the size indicated by the tape measure, we suspect it would be the second largest ever found in Arizona.
Mick could be a real celebrity at home ....... interviews and all that stuff.
Of course, he would have to let it be appraised, which might be a problem.
Otherwise he might be called a scammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread