What's new

New site............

SOHIO

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2010
Messages
1,943
Reaction score
248
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
As some of you know I was kidnapped over the summer and held up in some south american high country with mexicans. But I am now safely back home and have recently went back to start a dig on a site I started on last spring. I've worked it for three days in past week and its producing nicely. I've had my weedeater and chainsaw up there and have employed an axe and shovel. I usually only use my masons pick shown in photo but I've gone a little crazy. Next thing you know I'll be renting a bobcat. And no I won't show you what ive found.














IMAG0017.webp
 
Upvote 0
Then why even start a thread about this if you aren't going to show us any artifacts?? I am actually starting to believe you don't even have any artifacts. I can't recall ever actually seeing you post any.
 
Then why even start a thread about this if you aren't going to show us any artifacts?? I am actually starting to believe you don't even have any artifacts. I can't recall ever actually seeing you post any.

LOL yeah I don't have any artifacts....I can certainly recall seeing your artifacts.
 
I just wanted to share my new dig site steve not everyone is deserving of my artifacts
 
But for you I'll pm you anything you'd like to see except of course things I don't have like bone flutes
 
Cause your my buddy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom