G GoExplore Jr. Member Joined Feb 27, 2019 Messages 29 Reaction score 117 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 13, 2019 #1 Ran into a new spot after fishing. Found a few broken points in just about an hour of looking. I can’t wait to go back. There’s gotta be a full point there somewhere. I think one is a broken crude blade, a preform, and some impact fractured points. Upvote 0
Ran into a new spot after fishing. Found a few broken points in just about an hour of looking. I can’t wait to go back. There’s gotta be a full point there somewhere. I think one is a broken crude blade, a preform, and some impact fractured points.
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 13, 2019 #2 Nice finds , I like that big one on top left
T Twistedsifter Full Member Joined Jan 20, 2019 Messages 166 Reaction score 727 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jul 13, 2019 #3 That smoker is definitely there! Excited to see what you find
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 13, 2019 #4 Those are nice. Some really nice material also. Heartbreakers with a side notch, I would go back and hunt the area some more.
Those are nice. Some really nice material also. Heartbreakers with a side notch, I would go back and hunt the area some more.