What's new

New sites produce!

lrgoodger

Full Member
Joined
May 2, 2023
Messages
175
Reaction score
1,584
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cassopolis, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000-D, Garrett GTA-1000, Minelab Sovereign, XP Deus I, Equinox 800, XP Deus II
We hit three new sites yesterday in the fields. My brother got an 1852 large cent. He's got me 9 to 1 this year on largies! But I got a little even at the next site. I got an 1868 deuce, 1883 Indian, an 1857 flying eagle and a wheatie with no date. The eagle frosted him a bit. He's found four flying eagles last year and this, but they were all 1858s. He still needs a '57. The wheatie and the Indian were both lying right on the surface. I've found surface coins before, but this was the first field where I got two within a few yards of each other.

I also got a nice crotal bell and this awesome solid bronze figurine. I can't believe how well it survived all these years in the plowed field. It just has some very minor dings. I found one like it listed on ebay. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/285837035137

20250507_213730.webp20250507_214138.webp20250507_214148.webp20250507_215140.webp
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 20
Well dug on the coppers.
Liking the little figurine more than anything else.
 
Super Finds! Congratulations!! :headbang:
 
We hit three new sites yesterday in the fields. My brother got an 1852 large cent. He's got me 9 to 1 this year on largies! But I got a little even at the next site. I got an 1868 deuce, 1883 Indian, an 1857 flying eagle and a wheatie with no date. The eagle frosted him a bit. He's found four flying eagles last year and this, but they were all 1858s. He still needs a '57. The wheatie and the Indian were both lying right on the surface. I've found surface coins before, but this was the first field where I got two within a few yards of each other.

I also got a nice crotal bell and this awesome solid bronze figurine. I can't believe how well it survived all these years in the plowed field. It just has some very minor dings. I found one like it listed on ebay. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/285837035137

View attachment 2206694View attachment 2206695View attachment 2206696View attachment 2206697
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom