What's new

New to Cali

Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
971
Reaction score
156
Golden Thread
0
Location
Griffith Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Grand Master Hunter CXlll
Hello, I just moved to the Stevenson Ranch/Valencia area from NW Indiana where I have my own club. I need to find people here to hunt with. Ed-QUICKSILVER(appletree)
 
muleman, this is a very old post (April 2010). Not likely the OP is checking back this late in the game.

There's people from CA on the "kinzli" forum. If you post your location there, I bet there's folks who'll chime in. To get to the main page though, you have to sign up. But it's easy, just pick a name and a password, etc....
 
Last edited:
muleman, this is a very old post (April 2010). Not likely the OP is checking back this late in the game.

There's people from CA on the "kinzli" forum. If you post your location there, I bet there's folks who'll chime in. To get to the main page though, you have to sign up. But it's easy, just pick a name and a password, etc....

Lol my bad
 
I live here in woodland hills ca and need someone to hunt with.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom