What's new

New to CRH and need some info

grumpyolman

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2008
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Raymond, WA
Detector(s) used
E-Trac - Tiger Shark - Ace 250 - Fisher 1280-X - White's Dual Field PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had my 89 year old mother-in-law helping with the coin rolls today. Maybe she is hooked.

I see in the red book that 1983-89 that there is some value to the coins. Is there really??

I finally accumulated a full roll of 40%. Generally, what is that worth in scrap silver value? Only found three 90%.

Thanks in advance...Jim
 
Upvote 0
Approximately $47 a roll at today's melt price but it is not easy selling at melt. JP
 
Thanks coolpix. Is that really you in the avatar? That's not really me in my avatar.
 
It's one of Tiger's alleged friends.
 
coolpix9 said:
It's one of Tiger's alleged friends.

Damn! She is smokin' hot. I still think his wife is prettier though.


Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom