What's new

New to detecting

duginnut

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 23, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Santa Fe co. New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Silver Sabre Plus
Hello all, new to detecting have been looking at several sites and detector
reviews since 10-09. I had a hard time trying to pick a detector and if I will like the hobby? I had friends and family looking for used and watching classified's.
I found a Tesoro Silver Sabre Plus. Well be here in a week (parents are dropping off on way through). I hope this is a good detector to start with? :icon_thumright:
Thanks Doug
 
WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!!!!!!!

I have mostly used Garrett detectors for over 25 years. But, I have recently bought a Tesoro due to the reviews on Treasure Net. I have to say that the Tesoro is fun to use, pinpoints fantastic and definitely has some depth capabilities. How can any Tesoro be a bad started machine? Many of those who live here use Tesoro detectors and can tell you much more about that model than I can. While you are waiting for it to arrive, go to the Tesoro website and print off the instruction manual. You will be even more prepared when it does arrive.

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob
 

Attachments

  • silversabre.webp
    silversabre.webp
    14.2 KB · Views: 262
:icon_thumright: That detector will get you started and find plenty. It is a great detector! :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom