What's new

New to Mannhiem.....Colmen Barracks

gonzo85

Tenderfoot
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Owensboro KY
Detector(s) used
whites prizm 3/ upgrading to a DFX once i get some experiance
Just got here to Mannhiem in Oct. I have done alot of researching or tried to!!!! Not having found much of anything to help get me in the right direction. Looking for a partner that knows there way around and knows more german than i do!! If you have any tips or want to go detecting give me a holler the weather is starting to clear up here. Ready to head out!!!!
 
Welcome
I'm in Heidelberg and I looking for another MDer. I think some of the kasernes around your area have potential. I have another guy here also that MDs. The snow finally melted, so I was able go out. I think the post where you pick up your POV should have some old stuff.
I'll PM you my cell
Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom