What's new

New to MD

justfun

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 17, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I'm from East Texas here in Tyler Texas. I just brought my first metal detector and can't wait to do some treasure hunting in my own backyard and spread out. I need some solid tips and advice. I have a bounty hunter IV.
 
Welcome to the forum!

Initially, dig everything from nickel and above until you learn the machine. Practice with coins in your yard on the surface.

Wayne

www.metaldetectingstuff.com
 
Hello and welcome to the forum! Happy Hunting!
 
Thx Wayne for the advice. Exactly what my son and I has done. This past weekend we found pennies, strap iron, game tokens, and nails. He is so excited. Great hobby and a way to make incredible memories.
 
welcome good luck detecting
 
Welcome From Central Florida...

brand new here myself, enjoy the forum!:tchest:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom