New to treasure net

BryanR2022

Feb 12, 2022
Hello all

My name is Bryan I live in Colorado and I have been fascinated with finding treasure or any other buried loot in the hills. I live in the 4 corners area and have come across some stuff that just blows my mind, However, the one thing I am trying to find out is about symbols and how to decode symbols if they are indeed actual symbols to some buried treasure or possibly just coded messages from the past. I have found strange carvings on a cliff face that originally I thought were old brands from cattle people passing by way back in the old days but now there is no rhyme or reason for some of these. I have pictures of crosses, large X symbols with circles on the tops of both of the crossing lines, and some are native art but it is mixed together with different pictures. I hope there may be someone out there that may be able to help me find out what these symbols are and where I may be able to find the translation codes or documents that might just break this thing wide open for me. Thanks for your time.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard. May your time be fruitful and enjoyable. Lots of great people on here.

Someone likely can help you with your signs. I had a book on it but not sure where it is now. Likely as much knowledge on this site as in books but do a search for Spanish Treasure Signs Book and/or Treasure signs book and you will find some available. On one site right now for sure. Good luck.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat::occasion14: :headbang:

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello all

My name is Bryan I live in Colorado and I have been fascinated with finding treasure or any other buried loot in the hills. I live in the 4 corners area and have come across some stuff that just blows my mind, However, the one thing I am trying to find out is about symbols and how to decode symbols if they are indeed actual symbols to some buried treasure or possibly just coded messages from the past. I have found strange carvings on a cliff face that originally I thought were old brands from cattle people passing by way back in the old days but now there is no rhyme or reason for some of these. I have pictures of crosses, large X symbols with circles on the tops of both of the crossing lines, and some are native art but it is mixed together with different pictures. I hope there may be someone out there that may be able to help me find out what these symbols are and where I may be able to find the translation codes or documents that might just break this thing wide open for me. Thanks for your time.
Welcome to TreasureNet!
Symbols can be decoded - not impossible But, unlikely without Native American help
Historical records can help like diaries and such

OP
OP
B

BryanR2022

Feb 12, 2022
I thank you for the warm welcome and the information. I also would like to see if anyone knows about signs and symbols of the KGC or Knights of the golden circle I think some of these maybe symbols from that as well.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...I live in Colorado...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Colorado for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Sandy1devotee369

Feb 10, 2022
Hello all

From one new member to another, welcome. I was a guest on this site for many years but just decided to go public so to speak. As you can tell from my name, I am a student of member sandy1 , my most favorite teacher in my whole life. If you have discovered signs of the Spanish, I would highly recommend looking at the thread by sandy1 called a guide to vault treasure hunting. This will help you see the signs around you which are hidden until you know how to see them such as rock glyphs and warning signs of danger in case you get close enough to find the cache, which is usually always protected by traps.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TN forum!

Sandy1devotee369

Feb 10, 2022
I thank you for the warm welcome and the information. I also would like to see if anyone knows about signs and symbols of the KGC or Knights of the golden circle I think some of these maybe symbols from that as well.
I just replied to a post on the KGC, concerning if they were known to be in NorCal. I told the person to look up the Bullion Bend stagecoach robbery, where our first killing of an El Dorado county sheriff had happened. Yes. They were here.

Sandy1devotee369

Feb 10, 2022
I just replied to a post on the KGC, concerning if they were known to be in NorCal. I told the person to look up the Bullion Bend stagecoach robbery, where our first killing of an El Dorado county sheriff had happened. Yes. They were here.
I'm just outside of Placerville,CA in El Dorado County. In the heart of gold country... Or as most call it, God's country.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread