What's new

NEW VIRUS IN U.S. - monkey pox virus - Over 200 cases found in U.S....

Only one case. The other 200 are contacts of that person they are monitoring. And this current pandemic ain't over yet....
 
MONKEY'S UNCLE!!!
 
Well. We got that goin for us....

 
POP em like zits will give you some relief
 
I guess this means that monkeys will have to start wearing masks and staying six feet apart from each other.
 
I read another report on that virus.. It was only one (1) and it was located in China..."The sky ain't falling."
Gotta be carefull what you post, might bite you.
 
Get yer toilet paper.
 
I read another report on that virus.. It was only one (1) and it was located in China..."The sky ain't falling."
Gotta be carefull what you post, might bite you.
"It was only one and it was located in China"?Seems I,ve heard that before,the sky ain,t falling?Eerily familiar,might bite YOU.Got my TP Gene.
 
Wonder which has killed more over history- viruses, or bacteria?
Was gonna say viruses or mosquitoes but guess what they carry?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom