May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to a thrift store and they had a basket of watches for two dollars each. I saw this SUUNTO OBSERVER one in there. Well I never heard of this brand but it sure looked high quality. I looked up SUUNTO and it turns out it’s a Scandinavian company that makes G-Shock type watches. This one has time, alarm, chronograph, day, date, month, altimeter, barometer and compass. Just needed a new battery. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1522802926.718685.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1522802898.592317.jpgThey seem to retail for about $400. It’s just a new one for you to keep an eye out for. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1522802149.334660.jpg

Last edited:
Last cop that gave a ticket was wearing a suunto. They're popular with military folks also. That's a good score and easy sell.

I have a couple but they are not as nice as yours. I’ve sold one in the past for about $60.

I have a couple but they are not as nice as yours. I’ve sold one in the past for about $60.

I was thinking that is what I would get for this.

8 years ago my wife bought me one for Xmas from Jareds. Crappy watch, crappier service. Never again. Loved the watch (T Touch) while it lasted.

Congratulations on the nice finds! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back