bootybay
Gold Member
Good Karma day, ( about time eh ) First, I got the new xcal 2 in, Then I get a nice gifty from a new friend, so since my new xcal battery wouldnt be charged up in time, I used the older xcals battery.. so off I go, wearing my gift, along with the new xcal... so am having fun, learning and hearing the tones ( yes sir, I didnt hear different tones on the older one)..so am figuring, its gonna be kinda like learning the xcal all over again.. Nope it wasn't like that at all... I just did what I had to do, machine ran great ( didnt totally get it wet yet but that test is a coming) so anyways, am finding deep deep quarters, thats ok, was having a ball, then I said ahh the heck with it..hit the water, so in I go knee deep, wandering round looking for signals, I finally get a super loud one, laid the coil ontop of it, getting ready to put my foot next to the coil and whamo I see a bit of chain, so I bend down grab it and its a 32 in silver chain and the last thing to come out with it was a nice St. Josesph medal.. needless to say, I was THRILLED.. So to 4-H ( Mike ) thank you for the great flawless transaction and to my new friend, mucho thanks for that wonderful suprise that came today as well, I think both brought me good karma and luck..
Attachments
Upvote
0


Our fingers are all crossed here that everything goes ok, which kind of makes it hard to talk on here, but what the heck, your worth it!!!! LOL WTG on the chain and medal, that is too cool!!!!! 






