What's new

New Year & New Years Resolutions

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New Year & New Year's Resolutions

Ahhh, New Year is upon us and it's time to reflect on where you are in life and where you want to be, including changes that you expect to make in your life going forward. The time of year when you write down your New Year's resolution/resolutions.

The good thing is that I wrote my New Year's decades ago and it's time to dust it off once again, read it and file it. I have no time to make false promises to myself :laughing7: :tongue3:

I'm curious how many people do succeed in bringing their wish list to fruition :icon_scratch:
 
Re: New Year & New Year's Resolutions

I quit smoking yesterday. Figured I'd get a jump on old Father Time this time around.
 
Re: New Year & New Year's Resolutions

Ahh Beep, normally I smoke only when I go too fast. Actually I quit smoking too, now I let the cigarettes do the smoking for me :tongue3: I hope you can stick with it, I'd love to quit, but I enjoy it too much. You'll see how tough it is when you have a few drinks.
 
Re: New Year & New Year's Resolutions

Lol...quit drinking a long time ago...the smokes, that have always been something I enjoyed, have become something I don't want to do.
 
Re: New Year & New Year's Resolutions

Year's ago I made a Resolution too never make another Resolution so I'm covered.
 
Re: New Year & New Year's Resolutions

I'm just staying more active in the winter so I don't have to work so hard at getting back in shape in spring. It's an age thing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom