Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New Year & New Year's Resolutions

Ahhh, New Year is upon us and it's time to reflect on where you are in life and where you want to be, including changes that you expect to make in your life going forward. The time of year when you write down your New Year's resolution/resolutions.

The good thing is that I wrote my New Year's decades ago and it's time to dust it off once again, read it and file it. I have no time to make false promises to myself :laughing7: :tongue3:

I'm curious how many people do succeed in bringing their wish list to fruition :icon_scratch:

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: New Year & New Year's Resolutions

I quit smoking yesterday. Figured I'd get a jump on old Father Time this time around.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ahh Beep, normally I smoke only when I go too fast. Actually I quit smoking too, now I let the cigarettes do the smoking for me :tongue3: I hope you can stick with it, I'd love to quit, but I enjoy it too much. You'll see how tough it is when you have a few drinks.

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Lol...quit drinking a long time ago...the smokes, that have always been something I enjoyed, have become something I don't want to do.

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes

Year's ago I made a Resolution too never make another Resolution so I'm covered.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread