lazabert Full Member Joined May 11, 2015 Messages 168 Reaction score 331 Golden Thread 0 Location Broad Brook, ct Detector(s) used garrett ACE 250 & 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 3, 2015 #1 help lol Attachments thursday2 police 001.webp 104.1 KB · Views: 155 Upvote 4
Subterranean Silver Member Joined Jan 31, 2012 Messages 3,966 Reaction score 8,893 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Missouri Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 3, 2015 #2 Nice old one! What are the back marks, if any? Sub
lazabert Full Member Joined May 11, 2015 Messages 168 Reaction score 331 Golden Thread 0 Location Broad Brook, ct Detector(s) used garrett ACE 250 & 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 3, 2015 Thread Owner #3 Haha -- No steel toes --out in middle of 55 acres of hay land-- finding " what I think" was someones old home at some point. --Found the carraige badge from new york and now this-- I not sure but I am keeping a diary of this field
Haha -- No steel toes --out in middle of 55 acres of hay land-- finding " what I think" was someones old home at some point. --Found the carraige badge from new york and now this-- I not sure but I am keeping a diary of this field