What's new

Newb Luck?

SeaninNH

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2010
Messages
1,131
Reaction score
74
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Hampshire USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I stopped at a bank yesterday and asked them for halves. The teller had 3 rolls in her draw and another 10 in the vault. I didn't have time to wait for them to open the vault so I just took the 3.

The first roll I opened had 2-1967s and 2-1968s. :icon_thumright:
The other 2 were skunks.

They are holding the rest for me until Monday.

I also have my first box coming Friday. I'm pretty excited to see how I do.

This is a really addicting hobby. I find myself looking for banks everywhere I go.
 
Upvote 0
haha nice, enjoy it while the silver comes... when your finding nothing or way less then you get used to it gets boring :'(
 
I enjoy the hunt. It's fun to look through the coins. I must have gone through close to 200 rolls so far and got 7-40%s. I don't know if that's good or not lol.

I'd imagine that it could get boring though.
 
thats a great score!!! hope its not newb luck, and you continue to consistently pull silver that often!!! good luck on the other 10 rolls and the box!!! keep it up and hh!
 
Thanks for the kind words. I hope it's not luck either lol.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom