What's new

Newbie - 1 40%er

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2006
Messages
3,283
Reaction score
240
Golden Thread
1
Location
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I have not order any boxes yet but today at lunch time I walked down to the bank in the lobby and asked if they had any halves. They had $5 worth so I got them and there was one 1969 Kennedy. Not bad...at roughly $1.90...like free money.

Since I have not been getting out to detect lately I may just have to try a box.

NJ
 
Upvote 0
1 out of 10 silver. wtg........now, if you get a $500 box and keep the same ratio, you'll get 100 out of a box!
 
Nice. 8)
As the old saying goes, "...more than you had yesterday."
 
BETTER than I have ever done! LOL. I got nothing out of 1000 coins. good for you!
 
My vote is.......try a box. Your absolutley right about the free money. Kinda feels like were stealing from the gov't..........nah!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom