What's new

Newbie collecton

bryant252

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2015
Messages
20
Reaction score
32
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found all of these in the last year an d I don't really know anymore than what I can read/find on the interweb,lol... so any info is appreciated!
 

Attachments

  • 1454893185696.webp
    1454893185696.webp
    48.3 KB · Views: 175
Upvote 0
Is the Celt in the top tray Copper? Looks like you could be on a Hopewell site with the Pendant, Celt, and the Point types you are finding. Nice stuff for one years hunts.
 
The top piece is copper an was found with my metal detector, an so far have found nothing else at that site NA related... The pendant an the black scrapper were found on the same day and different site!
 
Nice finds, that pendant is killer. If thats a copper celt that would be very cool, dont see to many of those. Thanks for the view..
 
I thought those looked familiar. Nice to see you on here man!
 
I live in indiana in allen county, not all my finds are from only my county, but are found close by! Thanks for lookin!
 
Welcome to the site and you have found some nice things
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom