Newbie from Scott Valley, Siskiyou County, Ca - Good Gold Country!

Featherdfishead

Apr 4, 2014
Callahan-ScottValley-Salmon River, Ca
Detector(s) used
Primarily Minelab SDC 2300
and Gold Bug Pro with NEL Sharpshooter, Grey Ghost Phones, an EzSluice, a good Pan, various Diggn Tools, and a Good'Ol Dog or Two
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello Tnet, I'm a Father of two ( 4.5 yr old son, and 2.5 yr old daughter) and husband to a beautiful wife. I work as a biologist throughout the Klamath National Forest and enjoy nothing more then adventuring through our mountains in search of discoveries of the heart and souls eye. I was raised on the salmon river by fourth gen. miners in the homestead cabins at the mouth of Whites Gulch the USFS burnt down in the 80's . (locals will remember this unjust era) My grandpa Spike Robinson held the last Hydraulic license in Ca and used a giant along Whites Gulch when I was young. He never worried about patenting our old claims along the salmon and whites gulch - oops
I'm looking forward to meeting some fellow Prospectors in my area and on Tnet. Super excited about my GBP coming. It should be here this coming Wednesday. I've metal detected with a buddys MXT for years and had the SST for a short time - not the machine for me though - the GBP is much more my style. Happy Hunting and clear weather to come.

metal_detector.gif
Welcome aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: California for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Welcome and good luck from N. Mississippi. Gold miners.jpg

Welcome to the Tnet!! My name is Mark. I look forward to sharing info with you. I live in Modesto, CA.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back